My friend and I were discussing interests, and he asked me if I had ever heard of 'stumble.' I was completely confused and asked how you stumble. I got home, went to google, typed in stumble and next thing I knew i was analyzing myself from top to bottom and all my likes and dislikes.
There were things from art, to cooking, to video games, to jokes, to quotes, to clothes, to travel, and anything else you have ever caught yourself wondering about. They had it all. So ever since I created my stumble, all I have to do is click a little button on my internet browser and I'm brought to a website that is matched specifically to my interests. I can say if I like it, or don't like it. And if I do like it, it saves so I can go there whenever I like. I rarely find myself clicking the dislike button.
I would advise everybody to stumble upon their interests, excuse the pun ;)
Also, I've included some of my favorite websites that I've discovered.
If you like splatter paint and colors, or photography. How about timezones (it's not what you think), and of course quotes. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment